Hey, I posted a comment yesterday but I never hit the right button. Sorry. I just wanted to say I am so proud of you. You are doing so many new things and following through. I knew you could do it!
I just read all of your Bob notes and was very impressed!! I never did anything like that when I was growing up so I'm so glad I got to see you do this for me! Very interesting. Did you intend to "tag" Bob before letting him go?
Hey, I posted a comment yesterday but I never hit the right button. Sorry. I just wanted to say I am so proud of you. You are doing so many new things and following through. I knew you could do it!
ReplyDeleteGood Morning William!
ReplyDeleteI just read all of your Bob notes and was very impressed!! I never did anything like that when I was growing up so I'm so glad I got to see you do this for me! Very interesting. Did you intend to "tag" Bob before letting him go?
Uncle Robbie